Journal - Do
you use images from the internet? Do you site your images when you use
them? Do you think you should be able to take anything from the internet
without permission? Explain.
Yes, I do use images from the internet. I try to site my images most of the time, but I will work on it more often and keep that in mind because plagiarism is a big issue and it's illegal. I think any copyrighted work that doesn't belong to us should be cited properly because if it's not yours, you shouldn't be credited for it without permission. What I think is that there should be an easier method of citing works properly, though.
Yes, I do use images from the internet. I try to site my images most of the time, but I will work on it more often and keep that in mind because plagiarism is a big issue and it's illegal. I think any copyrighted work that doesn't belong to us should be cited properly because if it's not yours, you shouldn't be credited for it without permission. What I think is that there should be an easier method of citing works properly, though.
No comments:
Post a Comment