Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday, February 1

Journal - Why is it important to create an outline before writing a paper? What web tool did you choose to start building your outline in? How would you evaluate the tool? Easy to use, difficult, fun, pretty looking, etc.

It's important to create an outline so you know more about your topic. You can get more in-depth information, which is good because you don't want to present something you don't know much about. Otherwise you'll look bad because you won't have any clue to what you're saying.
I used Bubbl because it's the only tool that the computer would let me use. I find it actually pretty easy to organize my information. I especially like how you can change the colors and font sizes so it's easier to keep track apart from the main details and supporting details.

No comments:

Post a Comment