Journal - Why do you think cyber bullying is such a big issue? Do you
think cyber bullying happens in your community and here at Blue Valley
High School? Have you ever witnessed cyber bullying? Explain your
thoughts and feels about this topic.
I think cyber bullying is an important issue because words hurt. Victims feel worthless and think they're not accepted and no one should feel that way. It does happen in our community, but not as frequently as other schools. Real bullying is still an issue. I think our school is very safe in comparison to other districts. I probably have witnessed cyber bullying but I don't really remember. Even though cyber bullying isn't really a big issue here at Blue Valley, we should still spread awareness to other schools. Because no one should have to deal with crap like that.
I think cyber bullying is an important issue because words hurt. Victims feel worthless and think they're not accepted and no one should feel that way. It does happen in our community, but not as frequently as other schools. Real bullying is still an issue. I think our school is very safe in comparison to other districts. I probably have witnessed cyber bullying but I don't really remember. Even though cyber bullying isn't really a big issue here at Blue Valley, we should still spread awareness to other schools. Because no one should have to deal with crap like that.
No comments:
Post a Comment