Journal - What is collaboration?
What are the pros of collaboration? What are the cons of collaboration?
How do you use collaboration in your digital life? When is there a time in your life that you would not want to use collaboration?
A collaboration is the action of working with someone to produce or create something. The pros are efficiency and teamwork. The cons are low quality and not getting along if you dislike someone you're working with. Using digital collaboration would include emailing others when working together to share thoughts and ideas, inviting others to groups to send out memos on Twitter or Facebook, creating YouTube videos together, using word processing and database management tools, etc. When it comes to creativity, I wouldn't be the type of person to collaborate with because to be honest, I'm kind of a perfectionist. But when it comes to getting ideas and tasks done, I think collaborating would be a good idea in case you're confused with something.
A collaboration is the action of working with someone to produce or create something. The pros are efficiency and teamwork. The cons are low quality and not getting along if you dislike someone you're working with. Using digital collaboration would include emailing others when working together to share thoughts and ideas, inviting others to groups to send out memos on Twitter or Facebook, creating YouTube videos together, using word processing and database management tools, etc. When it comes to creativity, I wouldn't be the type of person to collaborate with because to be honest, I'm kind of a perfectionist. But when it comes to getting ideas and tasks done, I think collaborating would be a good idea in case you're confused with something.
No comments:
Post a Comment