Journal - How did you choose to breakdown your 5 paragraphs of
information for your essay? You need and introduction and a conclusion
but what are your middle three paragraphs about? Have you found your
outline helpful? Why or why not?
I organized my information by following my introduction and explaining more in detail. I explained in my three paragraphs why child labor is bad and some of the horrible things that happen to children when they work like slaves so people who are reading it would be impacted, feel sad, and try to help. Using my outline, it really helped me to come up with my introduction. But since I didn't have much on my outline, it didn't really help me with my three body paragraphs so I just used more information from my sources, instead. But in general, it was helpful and I just wish I had put more information on it.
I organized my information by following my introduction and explaining more in detail. I explained in my three paragraphs why child labor is bad and some of the horrible things that happen to children when they work like slaves so people who are reading it would be impacted, feel sad, and try to help. Using my outline, it really helped me to come up with my introduction. But since I didn't have much on my outline, it didn't really help me with my three body paragraphs so I just used more information from my sources, instead. But in general, it was helpful and I just wish I had put more information on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment