Journal - Do you enjoy photographs? What do you like about them? Do you
enjoy taking pictures? When and where do you use pictures?
Yes, I enjoy photographs. I also enjoy taking pictures. I like professional and artsy pictures because they're cool. I use pictures to share, to use in presentations, or just keep them stored in my phone. Pictures are also important because they're used for keeping and storing memories. I'm hoping to decorate my room with more pictures to give it an atmosphere. I also like using Tumblr, which is a picture blog. Using photos in a blog I think gives it more character.
Yes, I enjoy photographs. I also enjoy taking pictures. I like professional and artsy pictures because they're cool. I use pictures to share, to use in presentations, or just keep them stored in my phone. Pictures are also important because they're used for keeping and storing memories. I'm hoping to decorate my room with more pictures to give it an atmosphere. I also like using Tumblr, which is a picture blog. Using photos in a blog I think gives it more character.
No comments:
Post a Comment