Journal - What tool did you use for editing your five photos? Why did
you choose that tool? What are some things you learned about that tool
while using it?
I used Pixlr Express because it had a LOT of ways to edit photos. Tons of effects. Tons of fonts. Tons of overlays. Tons of borders. Tons of stickers. The thing is, I have the Pixlr-O-Matic photo editing app on my phone, and some premium effects you have to pay for. You can use them for free on Pixlr Express. Since I'm very familiar with Pixlr.com, I decided to use that for editing my photos.
I used Pixlr Express because it had a LOT of ways to edit photos. Tons of effects. Tons of fonts. Tons of overlays. Tons of borders. Tons of stickers. The thing is, I have the Pixlr-O-Matic photo editing app on my phone, and some premium effects you have to pay for. You can use them for free on Pixlr Express. Since I'm very familiar with Pixlr.com, I decided to use that for editing my photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment