Journal - What kind of story is your 5 Frame Storyboard going to tell?
Did you take photos over the weekend? How is your project going to be
creative and different, not just normal and plain? Explain.
My 5 Frame Storyboard is going to tell my weekend. It is also going to tell how I spent my Easter with my sister. We spent lots of time together being crazy. Yes, I also took lots of photos over the weekend. I shortlisted them into the 5 best photos for my storyboard. My project is going to be creative because I'm going to edit my photos creatively, but not too much. My project will also be different because I have a toddler in each and every one of my photos and no one else does. That is definitely not normal or plain.
My 5 Frame Storyboard is going to tell my weekend. It is also going to tell how I spent my Easter with my sister. We spent lots of time together being crazy. Yes, I also took lots of photos over the weekend. I shortlisted them into the 5 best photos for my storyboard. My project is going to be creative because I'm going to edit my photos creatively, but not too much. My project will also be different because I have a toddler in each and every one of my photos and no one else does. That is definitely not normal or plain.
No comments:
Post a Comment