Journal - What are you planning on doing for your stop-motion animation
video? What story are you going to tell? How will your video be fun and
different? Who is taking your photos? When are you taking your photos?
I'm going to remake a scene from Tangled. The scene I'm going to do is the lantern scene, from the song "I See the Light". This scene is about how Rapunzel finally gets to live her dream and see the floating lanterns in person after being locked up in a tower for 18 years. It's a really pretty scene and it's my favorite, and that's why I'm doing it. My video will be fun and different because I'm going to make it creative by using a whiteboard and colorful dry erase markers. Hopefully I will be able to take my photos, but unfortunately I don't have a tripod so I'm not sure how I'll be able to keep my camera still. I will take my photos today if Ms.
I'm going to remake a scene from Tangled. The scene I'm going to do is the lantern scene, from the song "I See the Light". This scene is about how Rapunzel finally gets to live her dream and see the floating lanterns in person after being locked up in a tower for 18 years. It's a really pretty scene and it's my favorite, and that's why I'm doing it. My video will be fun and different because I'm going to make it creative by using a whiteboard and colorful dry erase markers. Hopefully I will be able to take my photos, but unfortunately I don't have a tripod so I'm not sure how I'll be able to keep my camera still. I will take my photos today if Ms.

No comments:
Post a Comment