Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday, April 8

Journal - What step are you currently on in your stop-motion animation video? Tomorrow you need to have all your pictures on your computer when the bell rings. Will you be ready? If not, why? What do you plan on getting done in class today. Make a 'To-Do' List on your blog.
I took like half of the pictures I needed to last weekend. This is because I had lots of homework on top of my really complicated story. Adjusting it takes a while to, because I have to draw everything accurately. I know I need my pictures tomorrow when the bell rings. Hopefully, I will be ready. If I'm not, it's because I'm too busy trying to make it look perfect. In class today, since I left my stuff at home, (because everything is set up there) I am planning on figuring out how many photos I need to take. So, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment