Journal - What do you know about Stop-Motion Animation? Have you ever
heard of it before? If you haven't, what do you think it is? Explain.
I think I know what stop motion animation is, but I'm not exactly sure. I guess I've heard it before, but I don't remember. I'm guessing it's where you take a picture of an object, then move the object, then take the picture again, and repeat. Like clay-mation, maybe. When you put it all together, it makes a moving picture, kind of like a video. I think I've seen something like this on a TV show before. It was probably iCarly on Nickelodeon. The person who was doing it took forever.
I think I know what stop motion animation is, but I'm not exactly sure. I guess I've heard it before, but I don't remember. I'm guessing it's where you take a picture of an object, then move the object, then take the picture again, and repeat. Like clay-mation, maybe. When you put it all together, it makes a moving picture, kind of like a video. I think I've seen something like this on a TV show before. It was probably iCarly on Nickelodeon. The person who was doing it took forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment