Journal - Tell me about two things you've learned while creating you
stop-motion animation video. Go in to detail about those two items.
1.) I've learned that making a stop-motion video is hard. You have to dedicate a lot of time and effort into it and makes sure your photo quality and quantity turns out okay. It also takes forever. I felt like 4 days wasn't enough to take photos because it's really time consuming. But then again, I guess it's what you do to make your video depends on how long it takes. For example, if you're using clay to make like ten characters and need time setting up your green screen and adding visual effects and everything, then four days isn't going to cut it.
2.) I've learned how to use Windows Movie Maker. The truth is, I've never used it before. I thought it was okay. I mean if the computer was faster, then it I'd like Movie Maker more.
1.) I've learned that making a stop-motion video is hard. You have to dedicate a lot of time and effort into it and makes sure your photo quality and quantity turns out okay. It also takes forever. I felt like 4 days wasn't enough to take photos because it's really time consuming. But then again, I guess it's what you do to make your video depends on how long it takes. For example, if you're using clay to make like ten characters and need time setting up your green screen and adding visual effects and everything, then four days isn't going to cut it.
2.) I've learned how to use Windows Movie Maker. The truth is, I've never used it before. I thought it was okay. I mean if the computer was faster, then it I'd like Movie Maker more.
No comments:
Post a Comment