1.) William Liu. I voted for his video because it was really creative. I love this stop motion because it was a really funny Harlem Shake video. I thought it was the best because it was the most creative.
2.) Ainoa Rohaut. I love her stop-motion video because she told a really creative story about a dog and I just thought that was really cool, especially because she made everything out of paper. Nice idea!
3.) Courtney Moore. I love her video a lot because she made the people look like they were floating and I thought that was super creative and cool. She must have worked really hard on it, because I think it would be difficult getting a shot of people in midair.
2.) Ainoa Rohaut. I love her stop-motion video because she told a really creative story about a dog and I just thought that was really cool, especially because she made everything out of paper. Nice idea!
3.) Courtney Moore. I love her video a lot because she made the people look like they were floating and I thought that was super creative and cool. She must have worked really hard on it, because I think it would be difficult getting a shot of people in midair.
No comments:
Post a Comment